Our Cleanliness Commitment
Our Safety Commitment at Best Western Carmel's Townhouse Lodge
Our stunning coastal hotel in Carmel Downtown awaits you with enhanced cleaning protocols, minimum contact exposure, and tons of preventative measures. Experience warm hospitality combined with safety measures to ensure you have a safe and peaceful stay with us.Our trained staff has been working diligently to ensure your health and wellness throughout our property. Our stringent guidelines are in alignment with what the different authorities have recommended. We look forward to hosting you in Carmel Downtown.
Be assured that we remain committed to the Best Western We Care Clean Program. We have been following industry-leading cleaning standards to ensure the safety of our guests. Our check-in and check-out processes are aligned with the current situation, and our safety protocols also reflect the same.
Before You Arrive
- Enhanced schedule for sanitizing and disinfecting for the Lobby and public areas
- Disinfecting all common areas with CDC recommended Electrostatic sprayer
- Increased signage and distance markers to remind you to practice social distancing.
- Sanitizing stations and wipes accessible at reception
- Plexiglass barriers installed at the reception.
- Disposable masks also available at reception if you left yours at home.
- Streamlined check-in and check-out process to minimize contact with personnel
Rooms + Suites
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, especially the high touch point areas. Employees are trained to wear masks and gloves while cleaning.
- All guest room keys are sanitized for a safe and clean experience.
- As per CDC recommendations, daily Housekeeping service has been suspended for guests staying less than three nights; towels, trash removal, and other items are always available upon request.
- Modified breakfast with "grab and go" breakfast bags that include a whole piece of fruit, juice drink, pre-wrapped breakfast bar, and a napkin.
- Bottled water available for all guests
- Employees are thoroughly trained in cleanliness and hygiene protocols per the Best Western We Care Clean Program.
- Employee workstations to be cleaned and disinfected after every shift
- Employees to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and be fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Wishing you good health and safe travels!
Play and Stay Local
You don't have to travel far to enjoy Carmel Downtown's beautiful outdoors and recreation. Best Western Carmel's Townhouse Lodge is located within minutes of a number of local area attractions and activities to indulge in safely, nearby including:
- Big Sur
- Carmel River State Beach
- Mad Dogs & Englishmen bicycle rentals
- 17 Mile Drive
- Pebble Beach
- Point Lobos Hiking Trail
- Carmel Mission
In the Words of Our Guests
""The staff made it a point to ensure that everything was spotless, and our safety was attended to every step of the way!""